Wednesday, July 20, 2011

29 weeks 5 days


welp this is me getting big big big. lol my little bundle of joy is moving and kicking alllll the time, and Justin can feel him pretty much anytime. he talks to him and messes with him its so cute. we had our 3d ultraltrasound The SWEETEST thing happened I wish I had it on camera but we zoomed in on his face and he was pouting, looked like he was wanting to cry, so Justin made kissing sounds on the side of my stomach and told him "hey buddy its okay, daddy's here" and we saw him stop frowning and TURN his head toward Justin...we both about cried!! lol so breathtaking!

^my post on facebook

although we didnt really get any good shots of his face cause I guess he wasnt in a good spot :(...we got video and at least saw him do that stuff so im happy but we are going back to get better pics. We just painted two walls blue in his room and im starting on his first scrapbook..

No comments:

Post a Comment