Friday, May 27, 2011

Justin & I's 1 year Anniversary :)

I can't believe it's already here. I love him soo much.



One way God reveals His existence & love for me each day is by allowing me to wake up to the most awesome husband in the world. He goes above and beyond in all that he does for God & for me..and that just blows my mind. Love is real & I thank God for it every day<3

Many things I might, but one thing I won't ever take for granted is the man God has sent to be my husband. When I am at my low points, he is always there to encourage me, pray for me or just say the words I needed to hear  confirming what God has already said. He is truly a blessing and a gift that I will forever cherish! I love you Justin!

2 years ago I met a man who saw more in me than I was able to see in myself! :) and til this day he treats me the SAME way he did when I first met him with unconditional love, respect and support. Never wavering in his character. Now that's a real man. Who said marrying after 1 year won't work!? :) ha!...it was definately God! He knows how to pick em' the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment